Private Placement Program – Trade Platform
Am working with and have secured and investor who has shown proof of funds of $90 Million and am seeking an partner for this investor as the Trade Platform requires $100 Million entrance and need $10 Million to complete the total amount needed to enter the trade.
A description of the trade platform is referenced below.
If you have an interest in learning more information or have questions, please feel free to contact me so we may discuss further.
Additionally, a second conference call will be set up directly with the registered consultant and trade platform manager to learn more information and go over any questions.
Required Investment: Proof of Funds of $100 M. ONLY 10% or $10 Million is used as the investment.
NOTE: An investor has already secured $90 Million proof of funds. Needs Partner to secure other proof of funds for $10 Million
Initial Projected Return: $12B to $15B
Initial Projected Return: 45 Days
Extended Projected Return: $95B to $100B
Extended Projected Return: Six Months
Private Placement Program offered to client’s with a minimum $100M for entry. 10% or 10 Million is utilized as the investment and the other 90% will remain in the investor’s account. The Program Manager has conducted business with 5 of the Top Western European banks over a fifteen year span. They offer a combined transaction entry that is a Private Placement with an option to take profits from the Private Placement Program in the first few weeks and contract with the operative bank to buy and sell the freshly issued paper to pre-arranged Exit Buyers.
The attractiveness to this arrangement is the client having two (2) simultaneous investments with the same bank that is earning the client serious profits with NO core funds being at risk. The Private Placement Program is conducted over 40 or more weeks paying weekly and the Buy/Sell is a minimum of 15 banking days with an option to maximize the buying/selling of paper up to $500B contract paying the client net $95B.
Under the PPP the client’s minimum entry of $100M can stay in his existing bank account provided it is a Top Western bank and this would include HSBC Hong Kong.
There is a requirement to have a minimum account balance with the bank conducting the trade of $10M. So the client would take $10M from its balance of $100M at its existing custodial bank and open a sole depository “link” account with the trade bank. This is not a sub account nor is anyone else authorized on the account but what it does is create a “Link-Account” demand deposit in the trade bank linking the client’s funds at his custodial bank and eliminates the need for an MT760. The trade bank establishes its own line of credit for $100M based on the $90M and $10M then enters the client into trade. Returns to the client are normally in excess of 100% per week.